Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THRE3 by U.S Polo

K-Mart has a line made by U.S Polo
I was out looking for rubber boots the other day and came across this line.
I tried several items on and didn't care for any of them
one was a woven top, one was a knit top w/ ties on the sleeve's
I did try the jeans and dress pants and liked them
I ended up buying a short sleeve cardigan (24.99)and a v-neck tee (9.99)
I love them both!
the tee fit's so nice
I went back today to get some more and the 40% off sale was gone!
I found several cute things and they are on sale!!
1. sleeveless denim dress 24.99
I thought this would be great for my Uncle's western wedding
with a cute pair of cowboy boots

2. floral dress 24.99
another great option for the wedding

3. nice plaid shirt for work
on sale 5.99

4. My new favorite t-shirt!
on sale 4.99!!


5. Jeans- no picture
but they are so cute and on sale for 13.99!
I have to be careful because some styles in the store I didn't like the way the fit
My plan is to order and I can always return

Check it out!!

No comments: