Friday, May 21, 2010

Truth???

truth??
Are you truthful?
I am a truthful person
but.....
Sometimes I don't speak my truth
I just don't say anything
WHY???
I'm afraid that people will be hurt, that I will offended or get a negative response
WHY???
I don't like confrontation
I don't like attention on me (positive or negative)
I don't like disagreements
I don't like disappointment
STOP!
2010 has been a turning year in my life I vowed to try new things
I stopped and evaluated me
STOP
missing out on things I like
STOP
sitting back and not taking care of myself
STOP
being afraid of not hearing the answers that I want to hear
STOP
wondering what if.....
I vowed that 2010 is my year for trying new things
I have kept this vow and it feels so good
I need to still work on this vow
I will continue with this vow
sitting back and not enjoying things in not an option it's
Time
to start being me
Time
to do the things I want
Time
to enjoy everyday
Time
to be truthful out loud.

No comments: