Thursday, August 25, 2011

Catch up/Thoughts

Thoughts:
  • my good friend had her baby boy on Sunday! All are healthy and happy!
  • I was invited to go to a Beach Boys concert. (It was a package prize). We enjoyed a limo ride, meal @ Mad Moose Grill and a meet and greet!! I had a blast.
  • About the Limo ride.....We had been waiting for 15 minutes decided to call and found out someone else called and changed the reservation!! The nerve! It was all worked out and now we have a funny story to tell. If anyone knows a Ed Wanga tell him jokes on him.
  • I just noticed that in September I only work 1 full week!! due to Labor day and taking a trip the next week. I have some nice loooong weekends!!
  • I can't believe that my 2nd wedding anniversary in less then a month away. I had the best wedding and have a GREAT marriage.
  • I have been out trying to find new shirts for work and I have had NO luck!!! I'm not a big shopper. I like going to outlets 2-3 times a year but I go to the same ones so I get in & out fast. I have a trip planned in September to Ohio to see my home girls and I get a chance to shop til I drop so I have a feeling I will find something. If not cloths we may go to Sephora!!!
  • My new obession is youtube! I know it's old news but it's new to me. I was serching for the feather extensions and came across Kandee Johnson! She has so many "how to" video's. From hair to make-up oh she is educational, funny and I love her sense of humor! Check her out.
That's all for now!! Have a great Thurday :)

No comments: