Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wake up! I'm I in a rut???

1. I went to my parents last night and I have to take a different route because of road construction. I mentioned to my mom that it only adds a couple miles but it feels like 20 extra minutes. On the way home I took the detour and then noticed after passing the road on the other end the detour is no longer necessary.
2. I noticed today that I wear tan pants everyday. 
3.  I thought yesterday was Thursday (enough said)
4. I haven't lived at my parents home for 13 years. I went to call my home last week and dialed my parents....I guess I will always consider my parents home my home.


I did notice:


I love me some Panera Bread!!! I don't go often because I feel its expensive and it's so busy ALL the  time. I mostly go when my friend Joan and I have a date night but even recently we have picked other places. I do miss the great food, quick service and to people watch. But I was shopping at Target I found Panera soup in the refrigerator section!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Our Target was recently upgraded to a Super Target and I have found many items that I wasn't a ware of.


No comments: