Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February

February is a special month. It's the month of LOVE & Birthdays!! Many friends and I have birthday celebrations so this month I am going to make several recipes relating to birthday and valentine celebration! I already have made a chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and chocolate frosting with my grandma for my Uncle's birthday (2/2). I am celebrating my friend Amy's birthday (2/5) when I go to Ohio to visit at the end of the month. A shout out to Eddie (2/7) and then Valentines day. We don't usually go overboard for Valentines day but this year I'm going ALL out! It will be a nice pick me up for the winter blues. I am still coming up with ideas for a menu. I'll keep you updated as I get more ideas.

For my birthday I am going to this great cafe for lunch! I love the River Rose Cafe! They are a great lunch stop in the town of Owego! The food never disappoints. They have creative meals that make you come back for more.

I will keep you updated on this week recipes shortly. Have a great day!

Wendy

No comments: