Monday, February 15, 2010

looking ahead.....of lettuce

Well…. I have been slacking. I started this Blog to share my thoughts and recommendations with people and I have been doing a horrible job. I could think of excuses but I’m not so I’m thinking of ways to motivate myself to do a great job at this project. I’m thinking of electing every month with a subject for example: grilling, broiling, meat, vegetables, etc.
So for March I thought it would be nice to make my theme a healthy theme. Taking recipes I already know and making them healthy. I am NOT a health expert but I have so tricks to cut the fat/calories. It’s not about losing weight or hopping on the band wagon of diets it’s about eating great food with a health twist. Trying new things and discovering the good and bad ways to change the recipe.
I will finish February with my fudge recipe, sugar cookies and a couple more loves of mine. Since February is all about love!!!
I am also trying to figure out this posting pictures and Blog thing. I’m not very good at it. I also see so many Blogs that are beautiful! They have great backgrounds and themes I have NO idea how to do that. I will set sometime aside to explore.

I will post my fudge and sugar cookie recipe this week!

Wendy

No comments: