Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TOP 2 TUESDAY- updated

Things I want 2 accomplish by year end:
1. be completely organized
I am well on my way but still have several things to do.
I am sure as I see the end more things will come up but I need to have a since of control.
Bedroom
-closet is cleaned out completed
-dresser's cleaned out completed
-new bed linens on bed completed
-made system so things don't get unorganized completed
Office
-clean out closet of old text books completed
- clean out bottom of closet and store decorations completed
-clean out trunk and make my craft storage completed
-clean out desk and organize paperwork completed
-find place for wedding memories completed
Spare room (upstairs)
-clean out tall dresser (I store my x-mas wrap and sewing supplies) completed
-get ALL decorations out and in office closet completed
-get rid of old school texts books completed
2. Blog more
I am setting a goal of at least 2 times a week.
I see this Top 2 Tuesday's on other Blogs so I will start doing this (even if it's doesn't get posted until Wednesday ;)
I will also go back to my roots and posting recipes.
It's Fall and I love it so here comes comfort food!!!

No comments: