Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Career change?????

P.I Wendy- I am so proud of myself! Justice will be served. Yesterday on my way to work I was hit!!! I was at a STOP sign and a vehicle didn't stop and swiped the side of my car. I pulled forward and pulled over to exchange insurance information and he left!!! I couldn't only get 3 letters of his plate. I tried to get back into traffic but I couldn't. I called the police and they made a report and told me they would run the vehicle and plate information I had but it would be hard to find the guy. I was annoyed that people today feel they can get away with whatever they want. SO...... I headed down to the scene of the accident this morning and waited. This guy is NOT going to get away with this. As I sat on the side of the road I was thinking what will I do.I wouldn't get out or try to stop him but I was ready with my paper and pen. I saw him I put my car in drive and copied down his plate #!!!! I called the police and they are going after him. Justice will be served. The police thanked me and will be in contact to get me his insurance information.
Just call me P.I Wendy!!!!

I would never confront this person or do a high speed chase. It was about being safe and hoping that I would find him so the police could take care of it. They are trained and they do a great job!

No comments: