Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eye- love Dior

DiorDior Mascara
Love it!
When I was in Vegas last September I stopped into my favorite store
Sephora.
I only shop online because I don't have one any where near me
So, very excited. I spent hours just browsing and I finally asked a nice sales person to help me get a great mascara.
She asked what are you looking for?
long, full, thick lashes (isn't everyone)
but...
I ALWAYS get the black circle under my bottom lash's so I need something that will stay on my lashes (I don't ever ever put mascara on my bottom lashes because it's doesn't work for me)
She told me to find a waterproof, black mascara
She showed me:
DiorDiorShow ($24)
My thoughts as she is explaining to me how to apply is: will this work?
Caution aside I bought it
Let me tell you it is great!!!!
I don't get the under the eye circle's and it makes my lashes full!!
Remember I don't have a local Sephora around so I usually wait to put one big order it so I get free shipping
I receive my email from Sephora about new items and what did I see:
DiorDior Maximizer lash plumping serum ($28)

(If you order they send you a sample of mascara)
WOW!!! It's great. My lashes look SOOOOOO long and then with the mascara. I have never had such great looking lashes!!!
I even slept in it last night my eyes still look great when I woke up.
What it does:The newest addition to the family of legendary Diorshow Mascaras, Diorshow Maximizer Lash Primer Serum instantly primes, plumps, and lengthens lashes with an ultra-light and quick-drying formula. The first "active serum" mascara primer also contains a unique cell-conditioning complex made up of hydrolyzed soy proteins that promote long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality
** I was not asked or paid to advertise this product. I wanted to share a great find***

No comments: