Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To do list

Month of August & September Goals:

Organize
  • clean out my office- organize paperwork, get all files cleaned out, get rid of school books -1/2 done. I worked on this ALL weekend. I have thrown out all magazines, papers that I don't need. I have organized my card making supplies, wedding decor & organized my desk!!!!!! I still need to clean out my filing cabinet and finish organizing the closet (getting rid of text books that I haven't looked at in 10+years)

  • prepare the office to paint- it is already light brown I am going to paint a horizontal stripe (like a chair rail) then paint the bottom half chocolate brown or sage green.
  • organize all decorations- Christmas, Spring, Fall
  • find curtains bathroom & bedroom (new shades)
  • Organize the upstairs spare room
  • re-organize upstairs furniture (move dressers, chair & desk)

It's a big list. I am out of town 2 weekends in August so I will need to schedule time to get this done during the week. I know I will feel so much better once everything is in order.

No comments: