Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Birch Box

December Birchbox
Frolic & Fancy

L'Oreal Professionnel, Harvey Price, Recharge E Boost, Jouer, Benefit Cosmetics, Show Stoppers

L'Oreal Professionel- Mythic Oil- Bring home the salon with this lightweight oil, which boost shine and beats frizz before and after styling. I used this today before I dried my hair. My hair is shiny and feels great.
Harvey Price-Ageless- Most scents just smell pretty, but this one is designed to make you smell more youthful-high tech, no? I don't know about making me smell young but it is nice. I sprayed some last night and I liked it but when I use it again I will only spray once.
ReCharge EBoost- Orange natural Energy Boost- Bounce back post-party with this tangy citrus energy booster, packed with mega-dose of nutrients.
Jouer- Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox pink- We teamed up with one of our favorite brands to create this custom fuchsia shade. Apply one coat for semi-shear pigment, or build it for a hot pink pout. I have used this ALL day. I only do the one coat for work and it's a nice shear shade.
Benefit Cosmetics- The POREfessional- Camouflage visible pores with this velvety face primer. The translucent formula works wonders beneath makeup. I also used this today and it is velvety. I used it under my foundation but can be use over as well.
Show Stoppers- Designer fashion tape- celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place. I don't know when I will use this but I will keep it on hand.

Have you tried Birchbox yet??






1 comment:

Mary Serverson said...

The K Beauty Subscription Box of Sooni Pouch had everything I needed in it. It was full of nice and great products. It came when they said it would and with a list of very helpful items for me to use. Personalizing the box was also fun. There were so many items to choose from and everything I chose came. They had several items I had never heard of that were great. The free shipping and delivery was great, too. The box was not damaged at all. It was well packed and came in a very nice gift box. It had a clear label on it that was easy to read. Also, the quality of the samples was nice and the box had very modern items in it. The products worked very well and I was very happy when I received it.