Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WI # 6

-1LBS!!!
total loss -10LBS
1st goal reached!!!


I started this post last week knowing I was only 1 pound away from my first goal I wanted to start thinking about my next set of goals.

1. start incorporate exercising - I need to do this. I have an elliptical (I call her Ellie) and I need/want to start this. My plan is to start with 15 minutes 3 times a week and work my way up to 30 minutes 5 times a week. I get so board with any exercise. I uploaded some great new song on my ipod for so great motivation.
2. Track my food everyday
3. Next WL goal -5 LBS
4. December is a tough month: I will be starting my cookie baking for the season and I keep putting it off. I love Christmas cookies. My dad and I set a side one day before Christmas and bake ALL day long!!! We make ALL kinds of cookies. We only make special cookies at Christmas. I always send more home with my dad then I keep. Of course going out for holiday parties and Christmas and new Years Meals.
How I will manage the Holiday this year is trying little samples of things I don't get all the time and enjoying friends, family and the hard work that goes into make this a special time of year. I will also know that if I gain it's OK ;)

I will be posting this week:
  December Birch Box
Christmas Decorations
Christmas Cookies

No comments: