Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's been a while and life has been very busy.
I have been traveling cross country enjoying the West & family
trying the new and improving the old
I am going to get back in the swing of things and return back to why I started this Blog.
It has been SO HOT here that I have not been cooking/baking
I have been making light summer meals or grilling up a storm!!!
New favorite grill meal:
marinate teriyaki rib eye steak grilled for 2-3 minutes each side and make a great sandwich!!!
Some new things I am going to try are:
1. soaking corn on the cob in a brine and cooking on the grill
2. making my grandma's zucchini bread
3. breaking the routine of chocolate chip cookie every week for lunch's and baking a new flavor for 4 weeks!
4. take inventory of my pantry and stock up!!!
5. try new products and write reviews

No comments: