Monday, July 19, 2010

Week ahead

Thanks to a good friend I am on my way on making grandma's zucchini bread
The other day I found two zucchini's on my counter and what great timing!
On Saturday before heading out of town I shredded one and stuck it in the freezer and this week I am planning on making bread!!
I plan to use the other on the grill one night this week.
Already this week is filling up:
Monday- no plans (grocery shop)
Tuesday-work until 7:30 (not home until 8)
Wednesday- meeting up w/ a girlfriend to catch up
Thursday- going out w/ another couple to catch up
Friday- work until 2 then hopefully heading home to do things around the house
Saturday- have to work in the AM then off to a BBQ!!!!
WOW!!!
I did make PB/Chocolate chip cookies last week instead of the same old CC cookies
I am hoping tonight that I will clean out the pantry and frig and start my list to stock up on supplies.
Shout out to ALLY!!!
Happy Birthday friend!!!!!!
Wendy

No comments: