Friday, July 23, 2010

Plan of Action-List

I am a list maker! I love list, I love crossing things off once they are complete. It gives me joy! Surprise I have a list for my cupcake dream.
  • find a great recipe-(in process) I have searched and searched for several flavors of cupcakes. Instead of over loading myself I am going to start with a basic vanilla cupcake.
  • find a great recipe for butter cream base frosting. I want a true BUTTER cream. If I have a great base to expand to other flavors
  • Set time aside for working on my cupcakes.
  • Once I have a great base for the cupcake and frosting start exploring flavors. Everyone loves the basic but I want to make unique cupcakes.
  • Decide how far I want to take this. If I want to expand I need to research health codes, prices, packaging and what I want to come from this.

Here is the first part of my plan. I have so many idea's and plans for this adventure.

I would like to have a recipe mastered by 8/13 to take to my family.

No comments: