Friday, July 29, 2011

Kitchen improvements

 I thought I would share some improvements in my kitchen all dealing with my cooking appliances. When we bought our house it didn't need any major improvements. Just paint colors, new curtains & area rugs. We have lived in our house for 11 years and we have made some improvements so I thought we would start in the kitchen.
This is my kitchen when we started. My stove was from 1980!!
We decided that we should replace it. I would have to watch anything that cooked. It had the old coil burners and the over did not bake evenly.
We also updated the window in the kitchen


December 2010:
We purchased a new electric flat top oven. It has been an adjustment to my old electric oven but it bakes evenly and the burners heat up so quick!
January 2011:
After our counter top microwave stop working we decided to get a over the range microwave. This has saved me so much counter space!!! It also has a great fan and a bright light!
Also you can see the mat in front of the oven it's a gel mat and it's one of my best investments! I have also have one in front of my sink and it helps out so much when you are on your feet all day.

May 2011:
New kitchen sink
LOVE my new sink! It's 9 inches deep composite black granite single basin.
sorry about picture it's from my phone
A couple small things can make such a big change!

No comments: