Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm Loving the beautiful weather! Today is 80 and NO humidity!
I'm Loving that I'm trying Loving Wednesdays for the 1st time!
I'm Loving I checked in on my Blog yesterday and I had my 1st comment.
I'm Loving that this week I know I will be thinking about next Wednesday's post.
I'm Loving that I made a wedding cake last weekend and I had extra flowers and they are on my dining room table.

What are you loving? Link up with Jamie and tell us.

3 comments:

Faith said...

Welcome to the WILW party!!! And aren't comments the best;-)

Seek First said...

Welcome to WILW--it's so fun! I wish we had the weather you do--it's too hot here in Texas!


I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

Sarah said...

yay for gorgeous weather :) and love that you made a wedding cake You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'