Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FEBRUARY

I love February for several reasons:
1. Shout out to ALL my friends with February birthdays!
Eddie, Amy, Kate G & ME!



2. Valentines Day- We don't do anything special for the day. This year I have to work late so I'm not sure what's in store. But I always make my heart cookies.

3. I love snow- this year we have had maybe 2 days of snow. It's only been a dusting and it hasn't lasted long :( I know most people hate it but I get so happy when I see it snowing. This year I am going to go tubing at the local ski lodge (I even bought snow pants).

4. My Birthday- I have always loved my birthday. It's not about gifts for me it's about I know that day my family always gets together. My parents have always made my birthday a special day. I remember ALL the great birthday parties my mom put on for me. My dad never made me go to school and he was always home so we could spend the day together. I'm sad for people who don't celebrate birthdays.
I take that day and I remember past birthdays and cherish that I have a family that loves me.  


No comments: