Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here it is!!!!
(I ended up emailing it to my work and saving it to my computer and attaching it)
With my IPad I have a great APP that lets you edit pictures!

I have used 2 of the products so far:
Juicy Couture- like it, worn it several times
Zoya nail polish- love it!! it's a light purple (nothing I would ever pick out). I love it for several reasons: I didn't use a top coat and it shiny (day 3 still shiny), I only did 1 coat (thick and only needed 1 coat) & the color
I haven't tried anything else yet.....
I have noticed I only use a couple things out of each box.
Starting this month I will try everything before the next box comes.
If you would like birchbox go and check it out!!!!


1 comment:

Amy Purdy said...

I have tried Zoya and the polish last a long time! Love that color!