Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WI (1st of NewYear)

I decided over the holidays I would not let my weight be ALL I thought about. I put my scale away and enjoyed the holidays.....I ate great food and enjoyed the company of friends and family. I had days I stayed on tracked and days I didn't. I pulled out my scale this morning and was surprised at the numbers looking back at me...... +1 it is a gain but not a huge gain. I am pleased. This week I am back on track and it feels so good. I love the feeling of not being stuffed, bloated and weighed down by food. Drinking my water taking care of my body. Filling my body with fruits, vegetables & whole grains, instead of sugar, fatty & heavy foods. Don't get me wrong I let myself ave a treat when I crave it. It feels great to be on track!

No comments: