Monday, January 18, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Soup

I found this recipe on another cooking Blog and thought it looked good. I love chicken wings and was hoping this turns out good.


















6 cups milk
3 cans on condensed soup (10.5 oz) (I use 2 cream of chicken and 1 cream of celery
1 cup of light sour cream
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
3 cups of cooked chicken ( I par boiled the chicken, 2 large breast)


Combine all ingredients in pot and let cook for 30 minutes. I kept it on med-high until boil then turned down to low. Stirring to avoid burning the bottom. You could also put all ingredients in a crock pot on low for 4 hours.



Here is the finished product. I added a spoon of blue cheese dressing and sprinkled so more hot sauce on the top.


My final review is 5 kitchen spoons! This was SO easy! It also tasted great. My suggestions would be to serve in bread bowl or over rice. Also serving with fresh celery. I will make this recipe again.

I hope you try Buffalo Chicken Soup. It was an easy tasty meal!

Wendy

No comments: