Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This weeks recipes

Update: I didn't forget the cherry bread post. I will put it up tomorrow!
This week I am planning on 2 recipes: 1. Easy Slow Cooker French Dip (allrecipes.com) 2. Chocolate chip danish (hungry girl). Both recipes look very easy.I will post the recipe once I complete and post my review.
I was walking in Lowe's the other day and stopped a cookbook!! I love cookbooks I could read them all day. I thought I cookbook at Lowe's so I picked it up and it happened to be a twist on food to make them taste good but without all the bad stuff (calories & fat). I found myself very interested and flipping through finding several recipes I would like to try. I bought it this is unusual for me I don't usually impulse buy but I thought I would enjoy it. All the way home a flip the pages think wow this looks easy and they are small serving. Now I will have to venture out and try some new things that I am not used to but here's to a New Year!! I later looked for the book on eBay and discovered she has 2 books. I returned the book back to Lowe's (thanks Lowe's) and purchased the 2 books for less then the 1 (thanks eBay). I just got the book in the mail and I am ready to start my reviews on the HG CB! Remember this is out of my safe area for me. I will be trying soy milk, dry creamer, splenda and other things that I am not used to but that is what this adventure is all about.
I am excited to try the HG recipe I have look in her cookbooks and a bunch of recipes jump out but I thought this is a nice start for my weekly adventure. I would like to make at least one recipe from HG a week until I get through the two books I purchased (eBay).


Wendy

No comments: