Friday, October 22, 2010

2nd full week of meal plans and monthly shopping

still going strong.
I only have had to go to the store for milk!!! I feel like I have saved so much time and money. I don't have to stop after work and buy things that I wasn't planning on. I am prepared the night before on getting things out for the next day's meal.
I can't believe November is right around the corner. I have started a rough draft of menu's and a shopping list. I host Thanksgiving so this month I have a little more planning. I find that Thanksgiving or any Holiday the cooking relaxes me. I make my lists of what I need, what I will make, times to start and when they will get done (I am a list person I live by my list when I am planning a party or a event).

Next weekend I am having our annual Halloween/birthday bash. My husband's birthday is 10/31 it's a great time to get together with friend and a great reason to have a party.

No comments: