Wednesday, October 6, 2010

monthly shopping????

I have decided to only grocery shop 1 time a month (exception of milk). I am trying to make things easier for myself so only having to go to the store 1 time in a month will be hard in planning but will pay off.
Once my master list is set it won't be hard to work for the next month. I have planned 25 meals knowing that we will eat out or we will have left overs.
Friday is my day to do my first shopping. I know it will take a long time at the store I know my bill will be huge but I also know I won't have to go to the store for a month!!!
I am excited. I have always loved grocery shopping but I find it hard to do after I get out of work or traveling back into town on the weekend just to shop. I enjoy looking around exploring new items.
My plan is to go to Sam's and buy my soda, juice, paper products and some meat (which will last more the just this month) and then head over to Super Wal mart for the rest. I have my list made I just need to check a couple of things.
I get out at 2 pm on Friday's so it shouldn't be too busy but it doesn't matter because I know that I have all the time to shop. I will keep you posted on how it goes!!!

No comments: