Monday, October 25, 2010

Month of Meals

*sorry it's small. I will work on making it larger*
This is one great tool I use to be able to buy my groceries once a month. As you can see it's in pencil. I don't follow it to a tee I adjust things depending on how I am feeling, But I do always know that I have things in stock. I usually pull things from the freezer two nights before so they are defrosted. Since it's so small I will list the meals below:

grill cheese, BLT's, pasta and meat sauce, pizza, chicken nuggets/tots, rib eyes/fries, calizones, chicken bake, lasagna, hamburgers/fires, taco's, mac-n-cheese, sausage/porgies, pork chops/rice, prime rib/potatoes
We eat out on Thursday's and if we decide not to I will bring something home. On Tuesday's we eat left overs I work until 7.

No comments: