Friday, October 22, 2010

30 day challange

30 day challenge
oct. 23- nov. 23
Purpose:
refresh me/ balance me
Reasons:
1. get back on track
2. lose 8 pounds
How:
1. Eat healthy/whole foods
reduce pre-made/prepackage foods
lower salt & sugar intake
2. Drink water
8- 8oz
3. Exercise
3x a week
elliptical, Wii, DVD's
change up routine to stick with it
4. bring my lunch to work every day
5. allow myself treats
I don't believe in never ever having something again
everything in moderation
why:
i am the happiest that I have EVER been.
I am taking control of me.
I recognize that I am when I feel calm I do so much better in other aspects of my life.
i admit I like to be in control
i know that i can't control everything and i am OK with that
i also know that i can help keep things in control
i am in control of my finances
i am in control of my home
i am in control of loving me
i am in control of my happiness
i know that ANY day I can lose control
but
i can be prepared if that happens
I will be using the weight watchers points program.
I try to update everyday on how it is going, my thoughts, tips
I only will weigh in weekly and I will share my progress

No comments: