Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blog Remodel!!!!!!!!!

One of my goals for this Blog was to make it interesting. Yesterday I started to explore other Blogs that I follow and was trying to figure out how they came up with such cute Blogs. Well I have found out how they do it and couldn't be happier with my kitchen (Blog) remodel!!!!! If you didn't see my Blog before it was plain, plain, plain.

Can you get any more on topic!!! It amazes me that people are so creative and share (free) the ideas that they have. I went to thecutestblogontheblock.com (if you click on the words on my Blog {up on the left top}it takes you right to them) they have so many ideas!! They also walk you through the whole process (that's good for me because I have NO clue).

Hope you enjoy the new remodel!!!!!

Wendy

No comments: