Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our name is MUD- Hungry Girl

Here is a chocolate lovers dream. I thought this is a good recipe for a chocolate fix.

Our Name Is MUD!
Sometimes, when you get your hands on a really amazing treat, you don't want to share it with anyone. Luckily, with our new Mississippi Mug Pie, you don't have to! It's ALL YOURS...

Ingredients:
3 level tbsp. devil's food cake mix (not packed)
One 25-calorie packet hot cocoa mix (like Swiss Miss Diet or Nestle Fat Free)
1 tbsp. fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
1 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Snack (original or Double Chocolate)
Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. Add cake mix, cocoa mix, egg substitute, and 2 tbsp. water. Mix well.Add chocolate chips and about one-third of the pudding to the mug, and stir gently to combine. Microwave for 1 minute. Fluff with a fork, and then gently mix in the remaining pudding. Microwave for 1 more minute.Let cool slightly, top with Reddi-wip (if you like), and dig in!MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: entire recipe Calories: 233 Fat: 5g Sodium: 588mg Carbs: 45.5g Fiber: 2.75g Sugars: 19g Protein: 6.5g
POINTS® value 5*

I will try this week and post my thoughts!!

3/15- HB and I had this for our Sunday night snack. It was good. I made 1 serving for the both of us we had a big meal late so I just wanted to fit it in this weekend so I could let you know how it was. It was good! We both enjoyed it. It was an easy chocolate snack. ** I used brownie mix instead of chocolate cake mix** I will keep everything one hand in case of a quick chocolate fix is need

No comments: