Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MARCH- week 1

I stated in a previous post that I want to dedicate every month to a topic. March is my first official month that I have dedicate and it is going to be healthy habit month.

Healthy habits means to me making good choices to help maintain a healthy life style. Everyone knows that when you eat good food you feeling good. When you exercise you feel good not only physically but mentally.

In the last several months several things have changed for me...it has opened my eyes that I need to live everyday to make me happy! I love being in charge of my life and this is one more thing that I know I can achieve!!!

In the coming weeks I will try my best to find new healthy good tasting recipes. I am going to try some Hungry girl recipes and try adjusting current recipes that I use everyday.

I will keep you posted on the upcoming recipes!!!

***I am NOT a health expert in ANY means***but over the years I have learned some tricks/habits that have helped me. like everyone I just need helpful reminders****



No comments: