Monday, April 12, 2010

April!! New features/ideas

WOW!!! I can't believe it's April. I had mentioned in a previous post that I was going to assign each month a objective...well, I think I am going to keep going on what I have been doing. I think that it has kept me motivated to Blog but I have been making some changes in my life and I feel so good about trying new things.

I am going to start adding some new features such as:

  • crafts
  • home ideas
  • books/reviews
  • goals that I would like to achieve

So here goes... to taking a new exciting turn!!!!!

I just came across this cite called http://www.tradingphrases.com/ and it's so cool!!! It has given me tons of ideas. I have looking for new decor in my bedroom for over my bed and I think this is the answer. Before I pay someone else to make a sign I am going to head to my local craft store and see what they have for some vinyl letters and make my own. I also was thinking instead of attaching it right to my wall I would get some wood and paint that and attach my letter/design to the wood so if I wanted to change things up or wanted to repaint or just move things around it would be easier!!

I am also working on some sewing projects and I will keep you posted on those.

Here's to trying new things and putting them out there for everyone to see!!!!

No comments: