Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"H" is for............ & great find

Great find:














Mod Podge- is great!!!! I got it at my local craft store for $3.99 and it is a glue/sealer. You can use it to glue puzzles together or seal paper on wood.......
I saw this project on another BLOG and loved the idea.















First I cut out a square from an old map and of course I used the area in NY that I live in. Also because my HB and I travel a lot in NY on our motorcycle.















Then I used my great new find of Mod Podge and placed the map over the letter H. I then coated the map with MP.














I printed out our name in all different fonts on the computer and made some red and cut and MP them onto the H. I also had some stickers and placed them on as well. I then did one more coat of MP to seal everything in. MP dries clear and adds a protective coat to your projects.

No comments: