Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Honey...pizza dough

This is a great recipe for a quick easy pizza dough. I like my crust thick but you can make what you prefer. It baked up nice and golden but soft on the inside. I thought I might use this dough for rolls as well.

Ingredients:

1 packet of yeast

1 cup of luke warm water

1 TSBP oil

1 TSBP honey

2 1/2 cups flour


Direction:



Mix in a small bowl luke warm water and yeast. Once dissolved add honey and oil. **tip measure the oil first so when you measure the honey it will slide right out of the measuring spoon**

Place flour in mixing bowl and add wet ingredients. I used my kitchen aide with the dough hook. Once mixed turn out on counter and kneed until ball forms. Place back in bowl and cover with towel and let rest for 5 minutes.

Place the dough on cook sheet and work with hands until desired thickness. Use any topping you like.



Top with you favorite toppings. I use leftovers try a new kind of pizza. *ranch dressing, leftover steak and cheese*

No comments: