Friday, April 30, 2010

No pudge!! Fudge Brownies

I couldn't believe my eyes... I have been trying all kinds of new things and thought why not??? I wasn't sure how they would be or if I could pass them off as a good brownie. But here goes:

Combine brownie mix and 2/3 cup of vanilla non-fat yogurt together. If you don't have vanilla yogurt use plain with a tsp of vanilla. Mix will be thick.
Grease 8x8 pan (I didn't have an 8x8 so I used a smaller rectangular pan). Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes.
Over course I didn't take a picture of them baked. They were nice and chewy in the center and crispy on the edges (which I love). I had my friend try them that is a chocolate lover he loved them. When I told him they are good for you he was shocked.
I purchased the fudge and a mint flavor I have tried the fudge and I would make it again. I found these at the Christmas Tree Shop I looked at the web site and I don't show any local store's that carry it all the time in my area but you can order them online.

No comments: