Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birch box!!!!!!

My first Birchbox came yesterday!!!
It was so nicely wrapped. it was hard not to rip it open.

1. Anastasia Beverly hills (black box on right): HydraFull Gloss in Sugar Pink
give the gift of volume and shine with this high-wattage gloss
I tried this right a way & this morning. Liking it. it's not tacky and it's a nice light pink

2. BORGHESE Fango Brillante Brightening Mud (orange tube):
Sourced from Tuscany's miner-rich hills, this Italian mud treatment brightens and tones shin on face and body
I will be trying this soon.....

3. Guerlain (black card on right): Shalimar Parfum Initial
A new take on Guerlain's iconic floral scent, with notes of rose, jasmine and Iris
Tried this last night, didn't like it.

4. J.R. Watkins (metal tin in front): Foot repair salve
Rough skin is no match for this restorative balm. The refreshing scent perks up tired tootsies
Used this last night. I goes on so nice and I put my socks right back on so it stayed on all night. Feet in good shape this morning. I will be using this all winter long.

5. Two Paper Dolls (circle's with blue letters) Ampersand Coasters
Our favorite letterpress studio adds a hip, playful touch to everything they do, from note cards to coasters.
coaster is a coaster, but I like the design

No comments: