Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend wrap up

Things I did this weekend:
  • Enjoyed dinner at Mad Moose Friday night with some great friends. It's a BBQ place that is great. They slow cook all the pork and have a great pulled pork platter. They serve the BBQ with the best corn pancakes! I am not a fan of corn pancakes but I love Mad Moose! 
  • Saturday was a relaxing day.....I did things around the house. Gathered some home decor that I am giving my good friend since she lost everything in the Flooding in September. Good news for her they are closing on a new home this week!!!!!
  • Watched COPS!!!! New episode! 
  • Had a great breakfast with my husband. I made sausage, eggs and english muffins. 
  • Finalized plans with my dad for this coming up weekend. We are going to visit my grandma. Both of us a really excited. We don't get the chance to go at the same time. So we have great plans!!!! 
  • Study- I have a several insurance licenses and every couple years I have to take a test to keep my license current. It something I do everyday but I have to know the laws and that's not something I deal with all the time. Also, I am not a good test taker........
  • Raked leaves...
  • Relaxing for the rest of the night!!!

No comments: