Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving week

I love every holiday
Thanksgiving holds a special place in my heart
Everyone gathers at my house and we have a good meal, drinks and spending time together
the girls come over early and talk, make food and enjoy each other company. Once the boys arrive from the busy day of hunting we all gather to share a great meal.

Thanksgiving is a great time to stop and remember what is important.
My thoughts are with everyone that had a loss this year for any reason. I also feel that this has been a wonderful year for so many and I think of them.

Thanksgiving week:
Monday- don't forget to take your turkey out
Tuesday-
Wednesday- bake breads, pecan bars, apple sauce, clean house
Thursday- prepare all foods:
Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet pototoes, stuffing, green beans, corn,
(I'm sure I am leaving something out...)

Enjoy your families!!

No comments: