Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WI #3

Weigh in # 3
This week was different than my last 2 weeks
The weekends are my weakness
I eat when I get board. The last couple months have been so busy & I have been watching how much I eat and why I'm eating but this weekend was different....
My husband was gone from 6 am-8 pm on Saturday and 6 am-6 pm on Sunday 
so I was alone
I had a great plan. I got up ate a healthy filling breakfast and was out the door to  run ALL my errands. I was tried when I got home. I ate a great lunch and started to set-up for Thanksgiving to make sure I have everything made a great dinner & did my usual cleaning
Sunday was a different story I felt hungry ALL day long. I new I had a house warming Sunday afternoon so I was trying to save my points knowing that most of the food was not going to be low/medium points. I did eat 8 points before the party and did eat well at the party. I did have a couple wings, cookies but loaded up on veggies.
I have learned on WW that the points they assign you are the right amount of points. You will loose if you eat the point given to you.
This week I ate ALL my points and lost
2 LBS!!!
Total loss 7 LBS

Plan for this week:
Eat healthy everyday and make sure I eat things I don't eat everyday (pecan bars, stuffing) in moderation.

I will do great!!!

No comments: