Monday, November 7, 2011

Up coming week....

Monday- Early meeting at work, grocery store
Tuesday- Work Late, 1st weigh in with WW
Wednesday- help restock fire wood
Thursday- pack for weekend, make list for Outlet Mall
Friday- out early from work, cook turkey on grill, make meals for Husband for weekend
Saturday/Sunday- Grandma's!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to my Birchbox arriving!!! First one and I can't wait to see what samples I get. I will post as soon as I get it.

Feel great about WW! I have been on track all week. To tell you the truth some days I have a hard time getting to my points. But, I know that You have to follow the rules to be successful. Loving that the new plan allows you to have more fruits with out using up your points. It's about eating whole natural foods.

I'll let you know how my weigh in goes tomorrow!!!!

Wendy

No comments: