Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WW

WW
(weight watchers)
I joined WW
again....
I am determined, excited and ready to take control

Start date 11/1/11
Goals:
 10 pounds
 eat healthy/drink water
 walk 3 times a week
Plan:
use WW online
journal food/drink
make weekly menu
Rewards:
(other than being healthier)
10 pounds-new hair product (wanting to try it for a while)

This is not my first time with WW. It is a great program and I kick myself for not sticking with it. This weekend was my OMG moment that I had worked so hard to loose 50 pounds and I have put most of it back on. I get so angry that I can't be in control of this part of my life.

every week I am setting goals (some goals will stay the same every week)
this weeks goals:
1. take before photo
2. Track what I eat everyday
3. Plan the best weight-tracking strategy
4. Build up my favorites (WW site/foods I eat on a regular basis)
5. Clean out fridge/cupboards and fill with healthy foods
6. Meal plan (B,L,D,S) for week




No comments: