Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas is coming.....

I've been thinking a couple gift ideas for Christmas. I always find it hard to tell anyone what I would like. I would rather not get anything but I guess my Husband doens't agree.
Here are a couple things I would like:

1. Food processor- I have a mini 2 cup food processor now which works great for quick and easy things. I would be able to do so much more with a larger one.

 I-Pod speakers- I love having some kind of back ground noise in the house when I'm a lone. This weekend I used my ear buds but then I couldn't here when my husband came in the house and nearly had a heart attack. So this would be a life saving gift.
UGGS- I have 2 pair already. I own the tall Ugg I think I would like the minis for a slip on as well.

Rylans- How cute! I have a pair that are similar but these look like they would be easier to slip on.. 

Now for my dream wish list:

Urban Decay Naked palette- I love the colors!!! I hear UD is the best in make-up. It goes on nice and stays all day. But I don't know if I can spend $48 on eye shadow????
I-Pad- How I would love this. We currently use a 5 year old lap top which does a good job but this is so fast and handy.



What's on your list?????


No comments: